Monday, June 29, 2015

Rita Repulsa I Have A Headache

Cosplay Geico 2015 A Messege From Rita Repulsa - YouTube
Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Description ChibiChibiCon 2015 Bonus Video 2 ... View Video

Photos of Rita Repulsa I Have A Headache

Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad Meets The Power Rangers
By an evil witch named Rita Repulsa. Wow, that must be a bad headache, if you call it a 'thing'." says Kimberly, as Billy gives an almost sarcastic looking grin to her. Obviously from the pain, he has become a bit moody. "Headache? ... Retrieve Here

STD Hickory Show 3/3/12 Rita Repulsa - YouTube
STD recently did a road trip up to Hickory, NC and this is what happened! Enjoy, rate, comment, and share! ... View Video

Rita Repulsa/Bandora Drag Show - YouTube
I was Rita Repulsa for this past Halloween, and i still wanted to have fun with it, so I posted this video of myself lip syncing to her song. Please leave comments so I can improve Rita for next year ... View Video

Talk:Power Rangers: Mystic Force - Wikipedia, The Free ...
Yes, both the Mystic Mother and Rita Repulsa's Japanese live action actress is the same person, but Disney/the writers decided to make that connection even greater. Additionally, there's the "You're giving me a headache!" griping connected to Rita Repulsa. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment